Uniters NA, LLC / Bogus worry-no-more warranty being sold via Macy's
We bought this set along with two lounge chairs and the 11 ft tilt umbrella in 2011. We purchased the WorryNoMore Warranty (5 years) for $350 because the salesman was telling us how great it was.
The crank on the umbrella recently broke - mechanisms on umbrellas are covered. Filed a claim with Uniters (WorryNoMore) and they sent someone out to see if it could be fixed. It couldn't be fixed and I was told by the technician that it would have to be replaced. Two weeks later we received an email that our claim was denied because it was due to "normal wear and tear." How can you warranty something for 5 years and then it breaks from "normal wear & tear" in 4 years! Will never buy another Warranty from Macy's again and I am quite surprised that Macy's would be associated with a company like Uniters. Doesn't make Macy's look very good.
More Uniters NA, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Uniters - Warranty not Honored 
- Uniters - Don't honor warranty
- Uniters - Warranty for furniture
- Uniters - Warranty not honored
- Uniters - leather sectional
- Uniters - tain guarantee
- Uniters NA, LLC - Warranty
- Uniters North America; Uniters NA; Global Care Solutions; Stainsafe - 7 Year Extended Warranty - Would not honor valid warranty claims
- Uniters North America - Service & Tech