United States Postal Service / no mail delivery
Our Postal Carrier did NOT deliver our mail today, January 10, 2009. He had come into the area, but did not come down my street. Thus, nobody on my block received any mail today. This means I will have to go to the local Post Office and drop off my mail in person so that I can make sure my mail gets out in time. It does not help at all when the only phone number listed in an 800 number. If I want to call and file a complaint I should be able to call a local post office, not an 800 number that may be answered by someone in an entirely different state.
I will get the phone number I need, I will file a complaint, and I will definitely suggest the Postal Service search my carrier's home to make sure that he is not hording any of our mail.
More United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - Home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service