United States Postal Service / Non delivery

According to the supervisor at my local post office 2-3 day priority mail does NOT mean 2-3 days and that I am not to expect that just because I pay extra for it to be delivered priority does not mean anything.

I mailed an envelope on January 2 sending it (and paying extra) for the 2-3 day priority service. By the way, I am more than willing to accept that it could take four days. However, as of today January 12 it has not reached its destination... and to top it off the supervisor told me that that is perfectly acceptable. She attempted to tell me that the only "guaranteed" delivery is the express which is quite costly. I decided against mentioning that a few years ago I used express for something that had to be there the next day and lo and behold it did not arrive the next day. Of course, I was not refunded for the service I paid for and did not get. And I'm guessing I will not be refunded the difference between the priority and the "take your chances" rate this time.

If they cannot deliver in 2-3 days they should not called it 2-3 day priority mail and they certainly should not be charging extra.

N  6th of Nov, 2008 by

United States Postal Service - website is misleading

I went to your website which is very misleading. They charged my checking account 40.00 for nothing!!! I am going to report this to the better business bureau. Your so called website just preys on inocent people. I expect to receive my money back in my account or better yet I want a check mailed to me!!! My name is Brenda Colburn Route 3, Box 201 1/2 Marion, Alabama 36756 Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Went to the Main PO in TOms RIver NJ - needed a passport photo. Was told the machine hadn't worked in over 2 years and then the clerk laughed and said "who knows when we'll get it back". Also told me that there wasn't any way I could stop receiving junk 3rd class mail.
Are they kidding ? Not the local POs fault, I think, but a reflection of the lack of concern and respect for people, through the entire Postal service.
Local Mail man is a nice guy, though.
N  20th of May, 2009 by

United States Postal Service - Missing Mail!
4950 Madison St, Skokie, IL‎ -

USPS has lost my passport which was shipped by standard mail 20 days back! I mean who would know that it is such a risk choosing standard mail . What should the poor do ? Not everyone can choose Priority mail...USPS sucks!
N  4th of Feb, 2010 by
I want my mail UPS. Aggggggg!
A  16th of May, 2011 by
That is why I ONLY ship packages and important letters etc... via FED EX and UPS at least their next day delivery REALLY is Next Day
N  30th of Jun, 2012 by
mishandling of male
N  17th of Apr, 2013 by

United States Postal Service - mail fraud
united states post office
3400 pegasus drive
Phone: (661)391-8026

mail fraud im not receiving my mail on time...im receiving copies of statements with mis information, besides late mail and names of
businesses that dont even exist...
A  16th of Jan, 2015 by
I shipped priority mail package that was "supposed" to be delivered 12192014/ Never arrived and was mis-scanned, went through EVERY SINGLE POST OFFICE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS then was marked RETURN TO SENDER. Package NEVER ARRIVED TO MY HOME ADDRESS AND IT HAS BEEN A MONTH!!! Now they are telling me that the zip code was "blacked out'. PORTLAND, OREGON USPS, AT THE AIRPORT, IS TRYING TO FIND IT. They will not return my money and the insurance - CONSUMERS: STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE'S SALARIES AND GET AHOLD OF YOUR GOVERNMENTAL REPRESENTATIVE - I AM

USPS / United States Postal Service Logo USPS / United States Postal Service