United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / pick up not made going on 6 days

I had requested a return to sender on 05/19/2018 11am. Tracking numbers
1ZX45A330391227938
1Zx45A330394007929
I have called multiple times regarding the driver coming to pick up the items that were left in my apartment building in the hallway on 05/18/2018 11:44 am which were worth over a total of 350$. I've gotten a call back from a woman by the name of Rose from a UPS facility this morning aound 7 am assuring me that the driver would come to pick up the package today by 8pm. I called again at 9:30 pm today 05/224/18 just make another complaint and was then directed back to square one with the reply of the driver will pick it up tomorrow and you'll receive a call back from the local facility. Which was already done. The problem is the amount I paid for the items cannot be refunded to me unless the shipper receives their merchandise back. So I've missed 2 days of work to assure that this would be returned without success. It's been a total of 6 days of waiting to have these two packages returned. This is unacceptable. I've lost pay, and money originally paid to shipper. Only to still will have extra waiting time and days to have the items reach the shipper and process my return refund. If anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

La
May 24, 2018

Comments

• Ze
      May 28, 2018

I highly recommend a formal complaint via the Better Business Bureau. I have had issues with UPS enough over the years that I avoid using them as much as humanly possible. The BBB can, and will, help to resolve your issue.