United Automobile Insurance / Will not Honor Claim
August 23, 2008
RE: Claim [protected]
United Automobile Insurance Company
July 19, 2008, I was pumping gas at Valero Gas Station located on the corner of John West and La Prada Road when a van struck the front end of my 2008 Hyundai Tucson. Due to the damage only being scratches I opted to not make a police report because the damage was minimal and I only asked for a copy of his insurance card. Two weeks later I went to Bankston Dealership located on NWHGWY and Abrams for my estimate which came to a total of $368.51.
Ever since the estimate was completed and submitted to United Automobile Insurance Company I have since been waiting for them to complete their investigation over this incident. Their investigation concludes of the policy holder to contact them and get his side of the story (quote Debra). I have been waiting for over a month for him to get back with his insurance company and state ‘yes this incident took place on July 19’ but that seems unlikely.
Debra at United Automobile is supposedly handling my claim number. Overall the entire staff that I have spoken with about this claim seems uninterested in resolving this and has not made any attempts to get the ball rolling with processing my claim. I even mentioned that I would contact my insurance State Farm to let them know what was happening and Debra commented that it “wouldn’t do me any good because the estimate is under $500 and my policy probably has a $500 deductible.” After listening to her make this statement I became gravely concerned that this Insurance Company is not diligent with taking care of claims in a proper manner.
I am forwarding this information to the public in hopes of exposing this company for how it handles claims. From what I have been through with them they come across as very mismanaged and unprofessional. Even though my damages are $368.51, it is the principal of the matter to honor the claim filed and pay for the damages. If anyone can get this company feathers ruffled I know it’s the free press! Your help is much appreciated!
More United Automobile Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- United Automobile Insurance - Worst Insurance Company!! 
- UAIG - Bad service 
- UAIC--United Automobile Insurance Company/Auto Insurance - claims management 
- United Automobile Insurance - Lies about prem. payment 
- United Automobile Insurance Services - Theives 
- United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - personal auto claim not solved-2017 nissan morano 
- United Automobile Insurance Company (UAIC) - claim
- United Automobile Insurance Services - vehicle insurance
- United Automobile Insurance Company (UAIC) - constant robocalls using fake phone numbers
- United Automobile Insurance Group - auto insurance