United Auto Credit / Fraud and cheating
I have been with united auto credit for well over three years... Never been late till now, only because my pays fall different now... I called and spoke to A JASON, he said everything would be fine and that as long as I made the payment when i got paid which is two days after the due date that everything is fine... They have moved out of pittsburgh now, I have no forwarding address, and they continue to call me everyday for the past two months since I have set this up. They stated they are coming to get my car... I have never delt with people like this in my whole life... I wish I would of never went with this company..
Now jason calls today, states that he is sending someone to get my car... The payment automatic comes out of my bank account so you explain how the hell they are going to come get my car... I hate this people... My advice is that no one SHOULD every DEAL with them, I would go without a car before I would every deal with them...
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls! 
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell! 
- United Auto Credit - Breach of agreement 
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo 
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto 
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - violation of fdpca
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Extremely Rude and Unprofessional
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending 
- United Auto Credit - saying i owe more monies