United Airlines / Fequent flyer program
My wife and I went to China in August 2007. I got my frequent flyer miles, my wife didn't.
I saved the little stubs of my boarding passes, as proof, my wife didn't or lost it. We flew from LAX to San Francisco with UAL and from San Frisco to Beijing with China Airlines an affliate/partner of UAL and back to LAX.
I sent my request for my mileage with the little stubs and that of my wife, with out the stubs. What I did include was the very last, hard cover, of the booklet that was part of the stack of individual tickets for each leg of the trip.
That wasn't good enough, I don't know why? Her name was on it the date and time etc.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour