United Airlines / worst experience
I had one of the worst experiences of my life at United Airlines, I had to watch as my son was poked and prodded by some greasy guy with dirty long fingernails and unwashed hair hired for security, he kept poking my sons stomach and I wanted to slap him. If it wasn't for the man in military uniform and rifle next to us I would probably have protested. My son came to the airport to see me off, he was not going to take any flights. I have always remembered that event as truly distressful.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour