United Airlines / Hertz Rent A Car / consumers get ripped off in this country without any recourse!
United Airlines O' Hare airport, Chicago Ilinois, Hertz renta car. My 4:55 flight was cancelled on 7-29-07. Then my 8:00 PM. was cancelled. I spent 24 hours at O'Hare before leaving I finally left on 7-30-07 at 8:00 am. They told us it was weather related. There was nothing wrong with the weather. It turns out that pilots had a sickout on Northwest airlines and it probably was the same reason at United. I also rented a car at Hertz and because my flight was cancelled, I brought the car back three hours and they charged me an additional $114. as an extra day. It seems that consumers get ripped off in this country without any recourse. Then I had to spend an additional $30. for parking at La Quardia airport.Then my wife was docked a days pay for not showing up for work on Monday. The total expense for the flight delay was over $350. for my family, and you can determine that this happened to others as well.
Thanks for letting me use your website to show my anger.
More United Airlines / Hertz Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - I'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Hertz employees, vehicle and accident
- Hertz - Was told I had to pay 3 times the dailyrate
- Hertz - fuel refund problem
- Hertz - coerced to sign for damage I didn't do
- Hertz - false gas charges and had to wait 1 1/2 hours for a rental that was called in 3 days before pick up