United Airlines / Added Fees
I purchased two airline tickets using my Rewards program. I was charged the $10 per ticket fees.. but later when I looked at my bank statement there was a $75 per ticket fee charged as well without me ever knowing that would be charged. I am very upset. Of course when you call their customer relations Dept. you get India. I was put on hold for a very long time while the girl looked for a supervisor for me to talk to. When he finally came on he said there was nothing he could do. He would pass on the info. to the powers that be and I may or may not hear back. What kind of customer service is this? OH whoops I forgot there is no more customer service.. VERY SAD...
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour