United Airlines / Poor Customer Service

Mileage Plus customers are treated like second class citizens. I travel frequently for work, but my organization's policies do not allow me to accumulate miles. So most of my miles come from purchases. My complaint is about the few number of available awards seats, the number of miles needed and the customer service when booking and making changes to awards tickets. It's as though I am trying to get something for nothing when in fact Miles Plus is UNITED's program and not my personal work around to paying. Miles Plus customers are in fact United's best customers, simply by the nature of the program. Hey United, try thinking of us in that way.

Ss

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2013

I just got off the phone with Linda Lee in customer service regarding a question on a credit card statement. I have to say that I have never talked to anyone in a customer service position with such a condescending tone/attitude. She kept cutting me off in a rude tone and was not a good listener. I had to ask my question 3 times before she gave me an answer. People like this should not be in customer service positions...it really hurts the credibility of the Company and makes it very uncomfortable for people calling in for assistance.