United Airlines / Poor Customer Service
Mileage Plus customers are treated like second class citizens. I travel frequently for work, but my organization's policies do not allow me to accumulate miles. So most of my miles come from purchases. My complaint is about the few number of available awards seats, the number of miles needed and the customer service when booking and making changes to awards tickets. It's as though I am trying to get something for nothing when in fact Miles Plus is UNITED's program and not my personal work around to paying. Miles Plus customers are in fact United's best customers, simply by the nature of the program. Hey United, try thinking of us in that way.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour