United Air Care / Female homeowner ripped off
I had a $49.95 dollar coupon that ended up $4,518 dollars.
I told him I was a first time home buyer and that he could be ripping me off.
The technician told me if he did half the job I would run the risk of the furnace breaking down and it would cost me 10-15 thousand to get a new one. Also told me that if I called sears they would charge me 5 or 6 thousand. I called sears 1 week later they charge 189.95 for 8 vents, $19.95 for each additional,$50 bucks for blower motor cleaning. To compare these con-artist charged $690 for 9 vents, $500 for blower motor cleaning. Just to give an idea of the major rip off I have encountered. I spoke with the person who handles the complaints and got no where.
More United Air Care Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour
- United Airlines - I will never be flying with United again
- United Airlines - complaint submitted on July 29 was never resolved