Ulta Beauty — internet sales
I placed an order online 12/02/2018. I was using 1200 of my points for the purchase and the remainder was going to be put on my Ulta card.
The next day I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled due to a "glitch in the system". Not my fault, as any other business would honor the price.
They took 1200 of my points away at that time as well. I called customer service 12/03/2018 to speak to them about my points, where she told me my points would be back in my account in 24-48 hours. My points are still not available. I called back today, 12/4/2018 to find out the status and now I am having to wait an additional 14 business days, which is absolutely ridiculous.
This is terrible customer service on your behalf and I am very upset.
Please put my points back onto my account asap as I am using this for Christmas.
More Ulta Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Ulta - rip off company 
- Ulta Cosmetics - ulta being investigated by govt for discrimination, lawsuit in works 
- Ulta - misleading salon charges 
- ULTA/ Instyle Magazine - charged my debit card without my approval 
- Ulta - ulta will not even exchange a fragrance without a customer receipt 
- Ulta Beauty - ulta website online ordering
- Ulta - beware of crazy dallas manager 
- Ulta - customer support
- Ulta Beauty - deception and discrimination by manager of ulta port orange fl 
- Ulta - highly disappointed