UKSoccerShop / bad company

Turkey Review updated:
I ordered a boca junior jersey in 20.11.08..Today is 02.01.09 I am still waiting my order..They said that, we were waiting cargo from argentina..Then after two weeks they said the order hasnt be delivered can u choose different product..I said I want my product or give my money back..they didn't answer my mail..i am still waiting. I dont prefer this company to any one..

Order Number: 82992

Order Cost: $111.11

Comments

Tk
  30th of Jan, 2009
I ordered a River Plate shirt in june 2008. Now 31.01.2009 I still haven`t got it...I`ve e-mailed them a million times, and the respond has been like zero.Think I`ve got a couple of answers, and in those they say they don`t understand my mails. I`ve asked to send a new shirt, to get my money back, to get other products, but nothing helps.
They even got shirts put up for sale which they don`t have, and haven`t hade, in stock the past year!

Awful shop!
Fa
  10th of Mar, 2009
I'm strongly agree. annoying... my order is on 19/12/08. today is 10/03/09
Su
  3rd of Apr, 2009
Hope my post will be usefull to someone...
I purshased my order through Shop.com and after 2weeks received my order however I that I required a larger size of my item which they advertised was available. Before returning my item I stumbled on all these complaints and was afraid to return it incase of no item and no refund.
I contacted Shop.com and within hours of my complaint Shop.com customer services contacted me and then on my behalf made all the enquiries with uksoccershop. That same day uksoccershop also contacted me by email. In the end uksoccershop could not supply me with my required item and I'm waiting to receive my refund.
All my correspondance with uksoccershop I attached copies to Shop.com so they were aware of everything and if I do not receive my refund on my records soon then Shop.com are ready to sort everything out on my behalf.

Shop.com have 1st class customer service and will get you results if you have any problems with orders if you buy through their website.

UKSoccerShop Logo UKSoccerShop