UIUC / HP Laptop / poor quality product!
I purchased a HP Pavilion dv2500t laptop from HP shopping.com. I got delivered after 10 days. After 2 hours of operation, the stupid LCD broke down and I called their HP customer service. They sent the box to ship it back to the company after 5 days. I got the box, packed my laptop and sent it. Then they suddenly stopped responding. I kept on calling the customer care which didn't have a ###ing idea where my laptop was and what holding it back. Can you imagine how many days they took to fix my laptop ? 35 days !!! Yes. I am quite frustrated with the HP service and I would certainly try to return it back to them.
More UIUC / HP Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive