Ugg Boots / multiple false online clearance sites

1 IA, United States Review updated:

Tried to purchase Ugg boots only to have a charge submitted on my debit card by TCTechnology Putian CN, This company is in California and is legitimate but does not accept debit cards. Some scam artists in China are processing debit and credit cards under that name. They have created multiple websites. You cant login back in to your account using your email, you cant track and order and when you try to contact them they have no physical address and come up with some hotmail or gmail account. Websites to avoid are:uggbootsclearance.net, uggbootsclearance.com, xmasuggbootsclearance.com, ugg-boot-clearance.us, . If you cant contact them through a legitimate email, call them on the phone or see their physical address then DONT BUY THESE BOOTS. I filed a dispute through my bank and they are removing the charges. I learned the hard way!

Comments

15th of Dec, 2010

I totally agree . Got in trouble with this fake company but through a different site www.sheepskinbootsforsale.com. They never made me any refund for not delivering goods I ordered

• Sm
      6th of Jan, 2011

I think I fell victim as well and we tried to get the bank to reverse the order. The bank would not and the boots did finally come. How did you get your bank to agree to remove the charges?

• To
      22nd of Dec, 2011

I to have been ripped off, I about 6weeks ago bought a pair of ugg boots from a site called uggclearanceonlinesite which was advertised on the jerseysore twitter page! Leading me to believe it was a real site! I was told 9days ago that have been refunded as there has been a mix up with the post. As of yet no money! The bank also say there are no funds waiting to clear!!!
    This was a Christmas present for my partner, I thought I was getting a deal as they were what she wanted, I now don't have enough money to get her any at all... So uggsclearanceonlinesite I hope there is an earthquake in beijing and you all die you ###!

• To
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Oops, I've just been refunded!! Happy days... They are still ###!

5th of Feb, 2013

This is a scam site, Ugg Boots Clearance Outlet. Not contact info or physical address. Boots did arrive but they are cheap knockoffs from China. They are too small (not to size), orangy color, and are not sheepskin lined. Cheap fleece. At $95. no bargain. My teenage daughter ordered these while I was busy and we didn't research reviews of site first. Our mistake cost us. You can't return them because all the addressing on the outer packaging is in Chinese characters and no address on website. Extra charges incurred as well with no notice given--international charge fees, etc. STAY AWAY!!!

• Bc