UCSI University / about service and commission process

Sri Gombak, Malaysia

Hi good morning
Masud here, currently I had agreement with ur university to provide them more students.i started with one student just to see service.but i had difficulties from the services such as finance and hostel management. For hostel before 3 months students came here we registered a hostel then marketing department said everything done but two days before students come in Malaysia suddenly they r saying (the hostel we booked its full) really dont have ideas "How could they said " after that they try to blackmail me, like my student need to stay another hostel which is more expensive and the problem " why they informed me two days before and why they said hostel full the one I booked three months before "

2nd difficulties
After student done everything, as a agent i claim my commission. I gave invoice using my personal account (not company account) bcz I am one of the director and I am the person who giving student.then they asked me to give a letter from my company that commission will go into my personal account. When I submit they said they r processing now after one month ur staff sent me another agreement to sign and said that they will process

My question is, if they start process now, again they will take another one month to clear my commission.
I am really disappointed, this is the first university i am having this difficult. To get more students, from my opinion some of departments staffs, dont have enough communication skills.

I hope management will call me regarding this matter.
Masud