Having problems with UCSI University?

UCSI University Customer Service Contacts

+60 391 018 882 (Customer Service)
+60 82 596 965 (Kuching Campus)
+60 96 281 880 (Kuala Terengganu Campus)
+60 96 281 889 (Kuala Terengganu Campus)
+62 216 531 8410 (Indonesia)
+86 216 237 1066 (China, Shanghai)
+86 216 237 1068 (China, Shanghai)
+86 106 461 4473 (China, Beijing)
+60 356 377 108 (UCSI International School Subang)
+60 356 377 109 (UCSI International School Subang)
+60 66 536 888 (UCSI International School Springhill)
+60 391 332 430 (UCSI Child Development Centre)
+60 377 221 722 (UCSI College)
+60 82 455 255 (UCSI Extension - Sarawak)
Jalan Menara Gading 1, Taman Connaught
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 56000
Kuala Lumpur Campus
№ 1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights (Taman Connaught), Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuching Campus
Lot 2864 (P/L 1319), Block 7, Muara Tebas Land District, Isthmus, Tanjong Seberang Pending Point, Sejingkat, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Kuala Terengganu Campus
Bukit Khor, PT 11065, Mukim Rusila, 21600 Marang, Terengganu Darul Iman, Malaysia

Regional Offices

Indonesia
Komplek Puri Mutiara, Jl. Griya Utama Blok A № 98, Sunter Agung, Jakarta Utara 14350, Indonesia

China, Shanghai
Room 618, № 2, Lane 1518 MRT City Plaza, Jinshajiang Road Putuo District 200333, Shanghai, PR China

China, Beijing
Room 218, Block B, № 40 Liangmaqiao Road, Chaoyang District 100125, Beijing, PR China

Education Group

Sekolah Sri UCSI
Lot 4891, Jalan SS13/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Fax: +60 356 377 110

UCSI International School Springhill
№ 1, Persiaran UCSI, Bandar Springhill, 71010 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Fax: +60 66 536 999

UCSI International School Subang
Jalan SS13/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Fax: +60 356 377 110

UCSI Child Development Centre
Lot 12734, Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fax: +60 391 332 431

UCSI College
Plaza Damansara Utama, 2 Jalan SS21/60, Damansara Utama, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Fax: +60 377 332 708

UCSI Extension - Kuala Lumpur
UCSI University, North Wing, 3rd Floor, Block J, Lot 12734, Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View, Cheras, 56000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fax: +60 391 300 587

UCSI Extension - Sarawak
UCSI University Kuching Campus, Lot 2498, Block 16, Kuching Central Land District, Jalan Tun Jugah, 93350, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Fax: +60 391 328 800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UCSI University Customer Service. Initial UCSI University complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UCSI University above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UCSI University. Discuss the issues you have had with UCSI University and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UCSI UniversityAbout the ptptn

I want complain about the ucsi management and UCSI student affair, they open the july intake for a special case. But I borrow about the ptptn have many problem such as we must write the declaration letter for agree for change our course time to other semester. Once we have write the declaration letter and the add/drop course, then the management office say that because the borrower ptptn only can Sep and May only so I chose the Sep semester. At 12/10, I heard from my HOD, we only can chose 3 course at January semester and she tell us we have to postpone our graduation until to August actually our can be April graduate. In conclusion, I very disappointed university cannot solve this problem. This is also effect and waste our future life. All student of borrow the PTPTN at July semester also have this problem. Thus, I think this department can help us (ucsi student in July intake and borrow the ptptn) and attach importance to this problem

UCSI UniversityExam date timetable

On 31st of March, UCSI management released an announcement that we will be having our exams on 17th April as the MCO is done by 14th April.

It is a very serious matter for all students and staffs in UCSI. We think that to have our examination dates are far too risky. I think that UCSI is too determined to have the finals. There are so many ways to do it but they insist to do things so traditionally and have exam just right after the MCO. After the MCO ends does not mean that the virus is cleared or the nation is safe but it had just settled down a bit. Please consider again, this is just plain absurd. Keep in mind that Cheras is one of the red-flagged area.

Exam date timetable

UCSI UniversityNoisy student past midnight at outdoor cafeteria

I'm writing to notify you about your students gathering and being very loud past midnight. I'm a long time resident at Taman Connaught (House located next to UCSI)
      They gather at the outdoor cafeteria (which is directly behind my house)

Are there security patrolling the uni compound? Are they allowed to put a stop at students with such gatherings?

Kindly look into this matter, as this is not the first time.

UCSI UniversityGuard

天我去UCSI University, 他们的路很高 我驾的车是ford ,gear也要踏比较多 才能走,所以当我上的时候 有guard旁边过就一直瞪我 然后block 我的路,问我不能有耐心?我就解释 他不接受 还讲我没家教,我想说UCSI 不是top 1?为什么全部guard都像路霸一样 学校要请的不是路霸!!!
        I was going to block e just now and my car engine was a bit bad, need to press more gear only can go, so the hill is high, the guard shouted at me to sabar(be patience), I like what the hell and I tried to explain, he didn't accept it, even I said sorry, he said me poor family education.

• Updated by Nick Koh · Feb 27, 2020

He scolded me not once only, it's two times, he was blocking my way somemore to stop me and scolded me? I like what the hell. What's the problem???

Jan 13, 2020

UCSI University — Socket/plug

The sockets and plugs are not enough on level 2 and level 3. Students does not have places to do their...

UCSI Universitycourse and scholarship description

Hi
          I called your centre Ucsi cheras to ask regarding a course and further details on it as well as scholarships offered by your university .

I am very disappointed with the rate your university replies to me,
          Up till today I have not gotten feedback regarding the course, was told that person in charge would call me but till now no one has .

Looking at this, I don't see why should I even join your university with such enthusiasm from your side .

course and scholarship description

Oct 04, 2019

UCSI University — I am complaining about the parcel collection issue

I'm a student from ucsi north wing campus, would like to complain about this issue . I received an email...

Jan 15, 2019

UCSI University — subject as311 (investment portfolio management)

I am a student taking Actuarial Science and Finance (intake May 2015). This semester(Jan 2019) should be my...

UCSI University — about service and commission process

Hi good morning Masud here, currently I had agreement with ur university to provide them more students.i...

UCSI University — untrue content on the website of ucsi biotechnology

I was being told that I am allowed to transfer to University of Queensland for Bachelor of Biomedical...

UCSI University — asst. prof. dr. lee lai fatt

May to August semester +[protected] 1) sit back and do nothing(not teaching) on tutorial session 2) instead...

UCSI Universitylibrary, toilet, and cleaner

Some of the library's chair is not comfortable (second floor). As for the toilet (female), most of it don't have place to put stuff, or even hang. Except for the new block (block G) the toilet is the only one that has the best facilities. And lastly, cleaner. There was once I was scolded by the cleaner. She was mopping the stair, and while I was climbing it, I did said sorry a lot of times while climbing. And she just being mean by telling me to use the other stair, and not just that, she even dragging me down. I could've fall. First of all, before she said anything I had already apologized, and even after she scolded me I still apologized. Yet, she could've being much polite to me, or she could've put a sign there that stated, 'cleaning in progress, please used other stairs'. I wouldn't want to complain about this but the word counting required an amount, so yeah. But I understand that before this, some student might have being rude to her. But then again, I'm not that someone. As a top university, besides academic, I guessed a university insides play an important role too. Our academic might have achieved the standard, but it would have been much better of the overall matched the standard too.

UCSI University — the school security guard and high traffic 10/1/18 1.40pm

Today was a terrible day for me. As you know that your school have been lacking of car parking. I was turning...

UCSI University — unprofessional customer care tele conversation

Good morning, I am the mother of a master student at your University and have happened to call the registrar...

UCSI University — management organization

First of all, as an ordinary student in UCSI University who is currently in Year 1 Sam 2 majoring in Finance...

UCSI University — amending of final draft of exam timetable

How could a final exam be scheduled on Sunday [protected]) as it is a public holiday? How could a FINAL draft...

UCSI University — student name

Dear UCSI, I'm so disappointed on the way you decide on your student name for the student card. I have a...

UCSI University — poor attitude of security guards

03/11/2016, about 2pm to 3pm. Today, me and my friend went to your campus (the one in connaught near the...

UCSI University — trust is s_it

When come to Financial Department, they could reply your email and help you solve the problem on the same day...

UCSI University — playing with students marks

UCSI University have been definitely proving a total bad record by making use of student's money as well...