Ubisoft / lack of support

wow... how can ubisoft survive! i sure wouldn't mind seeing this company go bye, bye! i wonder if they actually play games? if you think the 50 dollar u spend on there junk entitles you to some support, your WRONG! they are proof that all these software companies are interested in is getting the money out of your pockets! no quality in there products or there support. i will never buy another ubisoft product again! i work for a large software dist. co. that is currently investigating ubisoft.

Bu

Comments

• It
      3rd of Dec, 2012

Yes, agreed. For a month now, I have been haggling with them via emails to either exchange or return a damaged item. NEVER AGAIN will I order any special limited edition collector items from them.

• Be
      18th of Nov, 2014

I preordered Far Cry 4 on 10/20/2014, I then get an email on 11/12/2014 saying item had shipped and they gave me a tracking number that will not work, I send them a message on 11/13/2014 asking what the problem was, Today 11/18/2014 no answer from them plus its the release day of Far Cry 4, already sent them 2 messages saying how pathetic their service is and have cancelled my order . I will never buy or deal with them again .This is the kind of company that deserves to sink