U-Haul / negative experience
Rented a truck via www.uhaul.com which never showed up. I made my booking two weeks in advance and contacted them several times asking if everything was ok. They assured me everything was ok and I'll get my truck on the estimated time and date.
Well, on the estimated date they contacted me and said that my truck was not available. I asked them to find another one but they said that they did not have any free trucks and said how sorry they were that I wasn't satisfied with their service. Are you kidding me? That's not a service! These guys disappointed me a lot and I'll never use them again.
More U-Haul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- U-Haul - truck rental
- U-Haul International - issue with owner after renting a uhaul trailer
- Uhaul - $19.95 a day rental scam 
- Uhaul - I will not be using uhaul again and advise others to find somewhere else for their moving needs 
- U-Haul - horror story and do not recommend them