U-Haul InternationalRental truck

So I rented a Uhaul on 7/6/18 and after returning the truck with the same amount of gas I got charged an extra 30 bux that same day and the clerk never told me I was going to after he printed out my receipt and everything and then a whole month later they are still continuing to charge me its only $10 but I am not undersdtanding why. I want my money refunded or I am going to the BBB.

He
Aug 03, 2018

Comments

• Du
      Aug 03, 2018

I rented a 26 foot truck from Williams uhaul of Rockville Indiana . 39.95 per day for two days at 28 dollars insurance plus mileage at 79 cents per mile, didn't look at the invoice till later and found I had been charged an extra two days which had me paying for 4 days not two . Rented 7-12- 18 returned returned one hour earlier than contract called for on 7- 14 - 18 . Called Williams uhaul, they admitted they made the extra charge and told me to call customer service which my wife did . But to this date 8-3-18 we haven't heard or received anything about the over charge . We have called Williams uhaul numerous times but after about 4 calls they no longer answer when we call ! Guess we are blocked . Used uhaul lots of times before from other places and never have I had a problem . Uhaul is a good company just a few bad apples .