TXU Utility / Customer Service

I originally called to set up a service turn on date for an apartment that I was moving into. Due to ertain circumstances, i did not move in. I called TXU 4 days before service was even suppose to be turned on. I order it to be cancelled. I have now been fighting with TXU for almost 6 months now. Because the person that took the original call to cancel service did not notate my account properly and I was billing for a month of service. I have provided every documentation that TXU asked for including a letter from the apartment complex showing I have never lived there. They are now saying that because they show NO notation in their system that I called to cancell service I am liable for the amount due. This is horrible business practice. Their employee messed up my account because he did not notate it and submit it properly and the customer pays the price. My next move is Corporate Office... They have now sent me to a collection agancy, which is now going against my credit report. I am so frustrated with the way I have been treated with Customer Service. I will never use TXU again and neither will any of my family and friends. If I had the money, I would hire an attorney because to me this is now a principal matter now. I work for a billing office and customer service and we would never treat out customers as poorly as TXU has treated me.

TXU Energy Retail Company Logo TXU Energy Retail Company