[Resolved] TXU Energy Retail Company / I received a bonus gift card, and I was unable to use it. I have tried at least 15 times to get info on their recorded line.

Each time I call, I am eventually told I did not answer correctly, and to call again when I have the correct info . I keep trying, but I can never get an answer. I have been hung up on overtime I have called.
One day I was lucky, and got a live agent. He informed me that my $250.00 card was not valid, but the company would send me a check for $250.00.
This seems very strange to me.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Carolyn Calderon, Mar 27, 2017

I just posted this complaint a few minutes ago, so I don't believe anything has transpired that could be considered an update.
    I have called them numerous times and each time I am told I did not answer correctly and hung up on. I am also told to call back when my information is correct.

• TXU Energy Retail Company Customer Care's Response, Mar 28, 2017

Carolyn Calderon - Please email [protected]@txu.com, include your contact/account information and our Social Media team will contact you right away.

Ca