TXU Energy / Scam charges

1 United States

About a month ago I received my new bill, they apparently switch system or something. My bill has always been extremely high. I had called in the pass and said that I thought there was something wrong with my meter because my light was crazy high. Some lady with a foreign accent told me that everything was okay with my meter. I ask to see if they could come and look at it. She flat out told me no. So I get my bill and it states that I am a commercial customer. I was pissed off. My bill had stated my name and then under that DBA SOUTHERN OAKS APTS, where I lived years ago. I just thought that they need to remove that line. Well I started looking at my previous bills and sure enough they all stated PARTNER ADVANTAGE, Some said BUSINESS RATE. It was in small print that I never even saw it. So I called my said they would fix it. I asked for a credit, they told me that they would put in a request to the billing dept. I followed up within a week. They had me set-up a residential account. I got my bill today and guess what it still says COMMERCIAL ACCT. I called again. She told me that I was a residential account but it didn't list a service address??? I asked again about my credit. She stated that the mistake has only been since Jan 09 that someone did the research. She said that I had been a residential customer before that. I asked for an email address and she said no we don't have one!!! I asked for a fax number so that I could send her the proof that my bill said BUSINESS RATE. She then gave me an email address. She said that the ESCALATIONS Dept would be calling me back about my credit. I would love to switch companies but they all ask for high deposit.

Pe