TWX AOL / FRAUD

1 WI, United States Review updated:

TWX AOL has been withdrawing funds from my account each month for the past two years according to my bank statements. I have never used AOL, I had no idea how this could happen. I learned that with the purchase of my Dell Laptop two years ago, which had come with the option of using AOL as my internet provider, also came monthly charges. I had never used AOL, or given them permission to withdraw money from my account. I have always used AT&T for my ISP, and I receive a billing statement from them, along with the amount I owe each month.

I would like to impress upon to the rest of those whom has experienced this involuntary blatent type of cyber crime, it is THEFT, it is FRAUD, and it is a CRIME that will not be tolerated. It should be pursed to great lengths, perhaps too, great sacrifices. These Companies, and Parties there of, who are responsible for such illegal practices need to one day soon beheld accountable and to be penalized in a harsh and costly manner.

If the current laws in your state have not yet caught up with these unlawful acts of modern day scams, robbery, or LAISSEZ-FAIRE, then we must all take swift appropriate action towards bringing these conspirators to justice.

Complain to the BBB; call The Consumer Protection Agency listed in your local phone book, call your Congressman, and State Senators, file a Fraud Report at your local Police Department, call your local TV STATION, call, call, call, and above all put a stop to it with your Finacial Institution-close your account if necessary.

It is the responsibility of all to ensure the certainty of our destiny. Refuse future victomization by taking action today.

ACT NOW. GOOD LUCK & GO GET ' EM.

SHARON K.

Ba

Comments

• Ne
      11th of Jun, 2007

I was charged 25.90 but I don't know why. Is there any way to get it back? and am I going to be charged every month? and can anyone tell me what it is fore, and how to cancel it.

• Le
      20th of Feb, 2008
    TWX AOL - Unapproved withdrawal from checking account!
    TWX AOL
    874 ogden
    Toledo
    Ohio
    Phone: 419-389-0905

They have taken money out of my checking account for over a year, without my authorization. how do i get them to stop? Plz advise smb!

• Do
      26th of Feb, 2008
    TWX AOL - Did not autorize money to be withdrawn from bank account
    Athens
    Texas
    Phone: 903/675/6748

I do not know for sure who TWX AOL is but they withdrew almost forty dollars from my bank account without autorization.I need to know how to get this taken care of.

• Ro
      17th of Jun, 2008
    TWX AOL - Internet
    400 E 56St NY, NY
    Phone: 212-688-0343

I have been receiving monthly charges of 25.90 which I don't use. Please cancel my subscription.
    Would appreciate your kind attention on my requests.

• Ri
      4th of Sep, 2008
    TWX AOL - They keep billing my GreenDot debit card
    TWX AOL
    416 Cove Creek Road
    Roan Mountain
    Tennessee
    Phone: (615)-469-5525

I do not know what TWX AOL even is... where they came from, or who they even are... all I know is they keep trying to collect $77.00 from my debit card.

• He
      12th of Sep, 2008

I WANT TO CANCEL MY AOL $25.90 MONTHLY SERVICE. HOW CAN THAT BE DONE???

THANKING YOU

• Ok
      3rd of May, 2009
    TWX AOL - unauthorised charge
    aol

I canceled service in april 2009.I received a refund on 05/01/09 and I was charged for service on05/01/09 of $25.90.

• Bi
      16th of Oct, 2009
    TWX AOL - Unauthorized Charges
    Bill Rodriguez
    59 Gelston Ave
    Brooklyn
    New York

I been getting hit with charges of 21.95 for the past couple of months.

How do i go about putting an end to this? I do'nt even have a TWX AOL account. Please help!

Thanks