Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving / I Love Two Small Men With Big Hearts

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I really like the professional friendly service I receive from Two Small Men with Big Hearts Moving. Our Company specializes in relocating seniors, and we have used this company for over 100 moves without incident.

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Apr, 2008

I see that this person who "LOVES" these crooks must also be part of there stealing from us elder folk.
    I would love to see and get the names of this umm so called ( 100 ) moves these idiots moved.
    I made a mistake using two small dorks with pockets full from theft and my god did they distroy our life time items that we worked so hard for.
    I put in a claim in there main THEFT pool in Toronto not even 5 months ago and have been lied to, cursed to, even told to F off and hung up on.
    This Jeff Green fellow is the most ignorant person i have ever spoke to, and then i find out he is the MASTER theif.
    TO ALL US OLD FOLK, stay away from this company and all there pot smoking theifs.

21st of Aug, 2008

This must be another one of Jon hidden names. This is not TSMWBH moving company. This is a scam!!!

• Mo
      26th of Oct, 2008

Man these are funny post's from "Damage Control Dept." in Toronto and across Canada.
    Pot smoking/Crooks/thief's pretty much covers the majority of the employees and staff there.
    They are bad, but if you're not wise enough to catch the problem here or on the other complaint boards, then maybe you will get lucky and actually get 2 honest hardworking fellows from this company... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, I was really laughing there.

Peace.

• Qu
      8th of Mar, 2010

Please review all comments on this site about TSM Moving / Two Small Men... for the real truth:

TSM Movers Ltd.:
    - Improperly explained and misrepresented their insurance policies before the move began
    - Almost completely destroyed our downstairs stairwell while moving a couch
    - Damaged a number of furniture items
    - Overcharged by several hours (i.e. charged when no work was being done)
    - Movers exhibited unprofessional, unethical behavior
    - Office agreed to accept complaint, but later lied and said I had submitted my complaint too late

Have you seen their BBB rap sheet? http://www.bbb.org/calgary/business-reviews/moving-and-storage-companies/tsm-total-service-moving-in-calgary-ab-36439

Googling also reveals a CBC article about their shady practices: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/02/02/bc-twosmallmen.html

Do yourself a favor and AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!