TV Land

Posted: Sep 21, 2017 by

programming issue - tv program: mom

4.15
Please for the love of god take that show MOM off and put Raymond back on from 10-11!!! It is completely unwatchable and terribly unfunny and it's making me go to other channels and I really don't want to but I have no choice!!😭 Raymond from 10-11 is by far and away the better choice. I cannot imagine ratings NOT plummeting from this programming decision. I realize putting fresh content on is necessary but please for the love of all that's sacred take this show off!!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category TV, Music & Video

Comments

A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Absolutely agree! I can't even believe the network runs this show. It exploits and makes fun of serious issues. Alcoholic absent parents, drug addiction, complete breakdown of values and propriety. Being raised by alcoholic parents, I know the pain and dysfunction that goes along with that, it's never a joking matter. With the opioid crisis in this country these problems are only going to get worse. I just can't imagine family programming that jokes about this sort of thing at any time of the evening.
A  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have been a loyal Raymond fan forever. I was willing to try the new "Mom" show. It is totally unacceptable for TV Land to broadcast a show that condones drugs addiction, teen pregnancy, etc. etc. It is one thing to have discussions about current issues in a news forum, but not on a nationwide television station, that in the past has been all about family programming.
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@lynsie25 I SO agree!!! Can't believe this happened. This is NOT family planning. So disappointed in TV Land.
A  24th of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
TV land is off limits to my family since Mom is on!!
A  27th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
What were you thinking? MOM show is VULGAR AND UNFUNNY!!! I used to watch Everybody Loves Raymond every single night to get a good laugh before going to bed. I guess I will have to play my DVD's of the show and avoid TV Land altogether till somebody there comes to their senses.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree