Turkish Airlines / flight booking
November 17, 2017
Subject: Brit Igra -Booking number U4F3MD
eticket number: 235-[protected]
Brit Igra and her friend Maya Agasi fell asleep at the gate of their connecting flight, in Ataturk airport, from Istanbul to Dublin.
For some reason, and surprisingly, no one took the trouble to wake them up, and they missed their connecting flight.
Upon approaching Turkish Airlines representatives at the airport, no one helped them and they were informed that the only solution was to purchase two Business Class tickets at the price of 1, 100 Euro.
The girls asked to purchase a tourist ticket and to wait as stand-by passengers but this option was denied to them.
Surprisingly, because their impression was that only those Business seats were available, it became clear that there were tourist tickets available on an earlier flight and, accordingly, Turkish Airlines accommodated them on that flight.
Needless to say, the girls were no refunded by Turkish Airlines for the difference between the Business ticket they were sold (550 Euro each) and the Coach class on which they actually flew.
Turkish Airlines employees acted unfittingly and took advantage of the two girls' predicament and no less than robbed them.
We ask you to approach Turkish Airlines and request reimbursement and apology.
If they refuse to reimburse us we will have to file suit in an Israeli court against Turkish Airlines and make this case public so that other passengers like us will understand what they're dealing with.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - complain about bad customer service at istabnbul airport
- Turkish Airlines - connection flight missed due to huge security checking queue
- Turkish Airlines - in-flight passenger harassment
- Turkish Airlines - damaged trolley
- Turkish Airlines - bad service on a flight