TruGreen / lawn service

1 Charlotte, NC, United States

We have been TruGreen customers for 4-5 years, and the lawn has looked great up until this past season.
TruGreen has killed most of our lawn and charged us for treatments that we did not need!
Our yard has slowly been killed by application of the wrong treatments and/or lack of correct treatments, and each time a TruGreen person comes out they tell us a different story about what is wrong.

One Trugreen person tells us that we have brown patch, so they treat and charge for that. The next one says its just the heat of the summer. One even said the lawn looked fine. The next one said we had army worms. Then the story was we had grubs. Of course they treated for those and charged us. Another said we needed lime, but that' s part of our usual plan!!!

The TruGreen people we used to have, seemed to know what was going on, but now these kids you send, are clueless and seem to be experimenting with our lawn or just trying to put more treatments on to charge us more.

On top of all that, aeration and seeding was done in early Sept. when the weather was still above 90 degrees for weeks after the seeding. Despite hundreds of dollars I spent in watering, NO SEED HAS SPROUTED!!!

If you have a guarantee, then you better GET OUT HERE AND FIX MY LAWN.
I also want a refund for the brown patch treatments, the army worm treatments, the grub worm treatments. In addition, you need to aerate and seed my lawn the right way at the right time of year. If that seed doesn't take hold, you need to re-sod my yard!!!

La