TruGreen / clueless salesman

United States Review updated:

I can say that TruGreen did help my lawn at one point but within 3-4 months of treatment the grass eventually looked like a patches of light and dark green grass. Unfortunately I allowed the salesman to convince me to use a grass blend. (wrong decision) When I complained about the way the grass looked I was told that they no longer used grass blend and that the only way to possibly fix the problem would be to aerate and seed for the next 2 years.I eventually cancelled their service but was offered a percentage off to fix the problem that I think occurred after the seeding.I must say that the workers were helpful in explaining what they were doing when applying any lawn application. Eventually I cancelled the service because the grass did not seem to improve after further treatment. Please do your research.

Comments

• Da
      22nd of Jul, 2013

before trugreen showed up, the lawn was fine... now i have patches of dead and what looks like eel grass... i swear they are purposely mixing bad things in they're applications in effort to coax you to keep them on your payroll...