TruGreen / harassment

1 Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

That for 6 years I had to deal with numerous amounts of trugreen chemlawn employee's in my personal Custody & Visitation cases here in Baltimore, Maryland because the mother (Marianne Murray nee Lambert) of my children works for trugreen chemlawn and she has used the company against me nothing other then to harass me, slander me, and embarrass me. She has never used anyone outside of this company what so ever. Their names are Steve Garrett, Marianne Murray, Jonpaul Murray, Mary Stalvey, Renee White, Lisa Netro, Mary walsh, Ernest Anderson, Brenda Bathgate, Carl Athy, Wade Nigrin, Timothy Airey and Tony P and so on.. That I filed a formal complaint back on [protected] which was totally ingorned by Trugreen Chemlawn. That I contacted the branch manger about this problem on [protected] a day before my next Court hearing on [protected] about what his company employee's were doing and I also told him that if this comtinues I would file a 1 million dollar law suit and Mr. Garrett told me to go for it. I was outraged with his responce for being a muti-million dollar company. On [protected] at my custody & visitation hearing their were 7 trugreen employee's at this hearing which was a total outrage that Mr. Garrett would involve his company at my personal Custody & Visitation Hearing. Now I ask trugreen why I and my family should not file a 1 million law suit against you. I am just a daddy trying to see my children but for 6 years I have had to deal with this company of trugreen chemlawn of constantly involving themselfs at my Court Hearings. This is nothing other then abusive behavior by trugreen chemlawn and I have never seen such a thing to take place by a muti-million dollar company of a daddy just trying to see my children. Here is some pictures of my children that I have been fighting to see and this is what I have to deal with from a muti-million dollar company that will not leave me alone.
Bryan DiFatta

Comments

• Br
      6th of Oct, 2010

They have never been subpeonaed to testify in 6 years of Court proceeding..

6th of Oct, 2010

It is a public Court in Maryland, but no one outside of this company has ever testified. Her attorney never gave me the 30 days notice for her to bring witnesses which her own attorney violated the law. That for your information this a personal matter not a company matter, at least not yet anyway. I do have many friends and family to testify on my behalf, but what is it that they are really going to testify to as for her side also. They only testify to hear say of what my ex tells them, and was not a witiness to anything other then to make me look like a bad father which I am not.

6th of Oct, 2010

I did have attorney for the custody and visitation but I and my family are in the process of looking for one against this company. We refuse to be bullied by the company she works for any longer. 6 years is 6 years to long. I tried to do this the peaceful way by phone calls and letters, but I can see at my last hearing things are never going to change until I place a very large Civil suit against Trugreen Chemlawn. Is all they had to do was mind their business and worry about their own families and stop worring about mine. I just find it hard to believe that the branch manger would continue to allow all these employee's to continue to take off work to do nothing other then to trash talk about me as a father. These employee's have never lived with me to see how I took care of my children so they need to stop the trash talking about me and I need to put a stop to this abusive behavior for good. This is between my ex-girlfriend and me, not the company she works for period.

8th of Oct, 2010

To anyone who reads this complaint, This man has never once paid child support let alone has ever helped support the children. My wife was the sole provider for the children, him, and his father. All the people he has listed have witnessed the abuse and manipulation this man has caused for the past 5 years and beyond. This man hates me and I 'm the one helping support his children. You should be thanking me Bryan, but instead you go from one forum to another looking for people to pity you and feel sorry for you. Better men have went to jail for not supporting their children, instead you sit around and milk a goverment check while a majority of people actually own up to their responsibilties. And one more thing this guy has attempted to file complaints against my wife to her employer for years. why would you do that when she supports the children? you don't even work, how are you going to provide for them? you can't even take care of yourself, you have mental handicap remember ! and the next time your standing across the street don't glare at the kids, your scaring them try waving instead.

8th of Oct, 2010

Jp you nothing but the biggest chicken ### I have ever seen in my entire life. You cannot face me like a real man or could ever protect my children and I never told you to support my children. Your nothing but a pay check to Marianne and that is all you will ever be. Your wife stole $55, 000.00 dollars from my father so we did more then support her. I see you already lost your home and I am sure its because of your wife if that is what you want to call her. You need to watch what you state to me as you know your wife does nothing but lie. Be a man and face me like one and don't run to call 911. So be a idiot and keep on handing your hard working pay check to her as she wears the pants in the family as you wear the skirt..Obivous after 5 years you still don't know your wife, as you are still with that lying, stealing, cheating woman. She did it to Charles Blum, me and now you are her next victim. Better you then me.

9th of Oct, 2010

Another thing I am not going to be going back and forth with you or the employee's of Chemlawn on this complaint as you all have no clue what you are all getting yourself's into. I advise you to watch your money, your credit cards, and your family's finance's. You need to take your child and run as far away from that girl as far as you can and never look back. I seen you had a fancy car, new truck, and a home, and now it's all gone. She's got you right where she wants you and that is back at her mother's house where she will in due time put you on the streets and you will be the one that wil have to pay child support plus money to her. Stop being blind because you are nothing special to her. I was warned by her ex boyfriend's not to go out with her, but I did not listen and the same thing is going to happen to you. I have no reason to lie to you or anyone esle as I got nothing to lose because she did in fact steal everthing from me and my family. Dude you need to look and learn then run as I see you got nothing either accept alot of debt.

9th of Oct, 2010

Bryan don't waste your time with that that litte boy JP or Trugreen Chemlawn. They all know the real truth about you not what Marianne has placed in their heads. The thing is everyone is afraid to cross Marianne at her job. You know Marianne, she says to them jump, and they all say how high. They all kiss her butt because they are all scared of her. Without her employee's, she is nothing. Remember all the things she said to us about Renee and lisa when she came home from work, that they were all lazy and don't know how to do their job. She uses her empolyee's and her husband to get what she wants and that is all she does is uses people.

9th of Oct, 2010

The comment above was written by John DiFatta, I just used his computer under his name to post it.
    John DiFatta

9th of Oct, 2010

Jp, I don't hate you because you married my Ex-Girlfriend. I hate you because you tried to run me over with your car right in front of my house. The only reason why you got off them 6 felony charges is because you used a corrupted lawyer and went in front of a corrupted Judge. You know that Judge Lamdin was thrown off the bench for being a corrupted judge. Other wise you would have been in jail for what you did to me. As for the Lawyer you all continue to use that you will be paying for the rest of your life's, he did not even know he had to give me 30 days notice for all of you to try to testify against me. Now that's a real smart corrupted lawyer you all got their, and you all had to lose a days pay for his knowledge of being stupid. As for you taking care of my children that is your own stupid fault because I don't recall ever asking you to do that. That comes from your wife demanding you to take care of my children. You are obvious just to stupid to see it. This is my last comment and if I see anymore chemlawn employee's repling to this complaint I will have it removed and stay off my Facebook Wall to get this information that you could not get on your own.

9th of Oct, 2010

I stated that this would be my last comment, I take that back. To all trugreen chemlawn employee's please feel free to continue to harass me here on this site also. You all have done it for 6 years outside a court room, you all have done it inside a court room and now you all are going to do it here on this complaint site which is why I filed the complaint to the begin with. So please continue to harass me, so I can print it all out and take into a court room and prove that the company of trugreen chemlawn does in fact continue to harass me which only furthers my civil suit and my Custody & Visitation. But if you trash talk about me its only fair that I have the right to defend myself.

• Wh
      20th of Feb, 2011

Isn't the reason tru green employees are going to court against you because you STALKED your ex like a psycho? you freakin nut case. JP doens"t support your children because he has to it's because he loves them and doesn"t want them to suffer or do without because you won't support them. I encourage anyone reading this crap Mr.Difatta is alleging they write the judges of Baltimore county about men on mental disability paying child support and if they are mental disabled and accused of stalking they no longer have contact with thier children talk about unfair justice. This man who does not pay child support also lives with his daddy, thats real manly even daddy commented you two need to get a freakin life . As for JP not facing you he has and he is told by lawyers to not bother with you clearly not worth the energy I supposed Jerry Springer even rejected you. what you are doing is called slander and as far as some being concerned about crossing your family in your own delussional mind. Well just see how Karma works out for.

21st of Feb, 2011

For who ever could you be has to hide again behind a computer, just like everyone else does. Jp will never face me like a man not because of no lawyer, because he has no backbone and he lives with his wifes mommy now becauses he can't support himself or his wife and kid. Sounds like to me someones is very jealous of me of what I got and that is 2 of the most beautiful girls in the world. It also sounds like someone is also a little pissed off that I am now seeing my children like I deserve and someone can't stand that. Oh and please stick your nose in some one else's buisness since you have to keep yourself hidden like a wimp, and you need to get a life and stay out of mine. In the future since you know who I am, face me and we will see if you run your mouth like this when your are standing right in front of me..What a loser you are.

20th of Jun, 2011

I swear some people say they graduated from Joppatowe High School and then they turn around and say graduated from Aberdeen High School..So which one is it Jerk????? The tolal perfect couple, , , a liar with another liar..At least I know what High School I went to..And if you went to licoln tech, it was most likely at my fathers expense, , , with all that money she stole from him...My father and I will always the real men and the supporters of your so called robbing life...You will never be not even half the man then I ever will be..Another thing how it going living with your mother in-law...HAHAHA

10th of Nov, 2011

Some people need to have their brain fixed for sure...You should never put 2 little girls throught this bullcrap...