Trojan Vibrating Touch / Offensive!

CA, United States Review updated:
1.9
I am really disgusted that this kind of Advertisement is on TV. I mean, it's EMBARASSING, they are putting 'us' viewers in a very awkward situation. I can't sit and watch that ad with my mom, family in the room...who allowed this? Advertise on The Playboy channel not Lifetime or Travel Channel, these are family stations.

Comments

Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008
If you don't liek it, turn the channel until the commercial is over. You have a remote.
Cl
  17th of Nov, 2008
i would have to say that your complaint is very useless. are you really that uptight and unopen that you cant be comfterable about your own sexuality infront of your family none the less. i would hate live my life never being able to be comfterable about that stuff around anyone. do you feel that way when you see human sexual organs on tv or in movies with your family. lets be honest. is it that the commerical discusted you or that your discusted with yourself for being aroused by it infront of your family. these feeling are normal, not abnormal you cant control when you get aroused... please go educate yourself alot further on this before dragging a company threw the dirt because of your own hidden shame...
Wh
  21st of Jul, 2009
I sort of agree. I'm not the biggest prude in the world, but I think that the commerical is a little awkward and suggestive for mainstream media. I definately don't want to have to sit through it with my dad or inquisitive children. Yes, you can change the channel, but that only draws attention to it.

and good lord, I wish people would learn how to use spell check and decent grammer.
Be
  6th of Sep, 2009
I'm having trouble remembering when masturbation became OK to advertise on TV...OH YEAH, I remember, when our country decided that we didn't have any morals. I think that was around the same time that late term abortions became OK. And I'm sure soon, we will be able to sit at the dinner table and watch a "masturbation" how-to on our local news channel, just to make sure we're doing it right. But of course that won't happen until at least a month or two after they show the video to first graders during sex education class.