Trivago / hotel reservation
I was looking to book a hotel near Rogers centre in Toronto and trivago directed me to the Intercontinental on front st but booked me in Yorkville. This is nowhere near where I needed to be and has cost me additional money in taxis, parking, and missed the event I was trying to go to.
I want a full refund of my hotel ($330) plus parking and cost of lost ticket for my event $300.
I will be suing Trivago if this is not dealt with immediately.
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation 
- Trivago - reservation for a room in bologna
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation