TriSlim 365 & Fit Factory / scams

I ordered a trial bottle of TriSlim 365 for $4.95 late last night. Upon printing off the receipt I noticed the extra charges to begin five days after my trial order was placed for 49.95+ and then also one for a fitfactory in which I have never heard of. With it being too late to call last night I called this morning and canceled the entire order. It took the lady about 30 minutes to understand that I would press charges against their company if the order was not canceled and/or if the charges show up on my credit card. I was informed I would have to call Fitfactory to cancel with them as well. Funny I never even ordered with them. I tried calling and decided to go to the website after waiting on the phone 15 minutes and then the line going dead. As soon as I entered it in to the search engine up came complaints one right after another. Therefore, I called back TriSlim 365 and told them I would hold their company liable for ordering this for me without my authorization. There are NO terms and conditions listed on the email they sent me to order the stuff to start with as I scanned the pages for them. Now they will state that they are on the page but I informed them that on my information they sent me it is not on there. I saved the email, printed the entire site and no where does it have a place with terms and conditions. The only time I was told about these added charges was after they charged my account the $4.95 and had my credit card information. I have contacted my bank and will press charges against the company if any charges from TriSlim 365 and/or Fitfactory show up on my account. I will hold both companies liable if they do not handle the matter the right way and now. It really upsets me that some companies think it is alright to scam innocent people. Neither one of the companies has heard the last of me if either charge my account. I know attorney's are expensive but, I refuse to allow these two companies to scam me and I will pursue to avenue of legal remedies if I have to.
Michelle
Maryville, Tennessee

Comments

• Ru
      7th of Apr, 2009

I also did the trislim365, trial for $4.95. Well in less than a week they sent me 3 more bottles with a charge for $149.95 and I called and raised cane about it and-and they said I had to keep it and I kept on ranting about it and they in turn said they would give me half of that back, but still had to pay $79.95. So yesterday I received a little package of ColoCure-which I DID NOT order-so this morning I immediately went to my bank, and they are trying to help me with not only the $4.95 bottle, but also a $49.95 of the same stuff. I didn't know about that until I went to the bank. I am furious. The bank gave me a phone number to call them, and I did.Boy they gave me the run around and of course the person I talked to didn't speak english clearly at all. I had to curse at her before she understood what I was saying. I don't like to use curse words, but I was so worked up that, I did. I never did figure out what they are going to do-but they gave me a confirmation number-so I am waiting to hear back. Sincerely, Ruby Martinez. Riverside, California

• Tr
      21st of May, 2009

If your issue has not been resolved, please send me an email at Corporate@triSlimusa.com and I can help you with your issue. Thanks,

• Tc
      24th of Nov, 2009

I orded a trial of this product as well. I was supposed to have 14 days to try it and then cancel. I have not had the product 10 days and they have charged me $87.77. Do NOT order from them, they are theives! I am out money that I did not budget and I have cancelled and informed them that if I saw another charge from them on my account, then I would be contacting the District Attorney's office.

• Po
      15th of Jan, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM TRISLIM OR FIT FACTORY! I ordered a "free trial" of TriSlim, and they automatically signed me up for a Fit Factory trial membership as well. Not realizing that the two were separate entities, I canceled my membership to Fit Factory within the 14 day trial, but was unaware that I additionally needed to cancel the TriSlim. Today I looked at my bank account and saw that TriSlim had charged $87.77 to my account. I called to cancel the future shipments/payments, and get a refund on the charge that had already been made, but they refused to give me a refund. I have also noticed other unauthorized payments on my account - I now have to get a new debit card to make sure that future payments are not made.

Save yourself the headache and bankruptcy - DO NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS!

• Tr
      16th of Jan, 2010

I can help you with your issues if you will contact me at corporate@trislimusa.com. This is not our website. Thanks,

Glen