Triad Financial / Bad experience

Did not know about any lawsuit against Triad. I have had my loan going on 2 years at $500.00 a month, yet I would love to get refinanced, however I still owe more than the car is worth, so unless I inherit a wealth or unending riches, I was born in American, disowned by my native state, I am going to die poor. It seems to be the American way. It seems that the politics would be to work for the Americus and its people to a credible culture and not return to undermined existence. Triad then needs to pull themselves away and above the others. So since now I have had the loan for 2 years of April 08, I find the loan outrageous and demeaning, since I traded a mustang in towards this car and Triad is a subsidiary of Ford. 2 down and more to crumble!

Va

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

I am looking to file an class-action law suit against Traid Financial Corp on many different grounds. Please if anyone is interested lets blog and this this ball going. I am going to fight this all the way. They are malicious, crooked, liars and legally distroying good law abiding citizens by harrassment, embarassment, illegal business tactics. i just on an arbitration case December 2008 for wrongful repossession and the car was just repossessed again March2 and returned with an apology for the error and 3 months extension. This is unlawful behavior and someone has to do something about this.