[Resolved] Travelgenioservice

Hi there I was just for over 30 min on a phone with a terribly rude unprofessional woman who in the end hung up on me. I asked her I would like to pay for additional luggage, she disappeared for 15 min and ask me to which date I would like to change my ticket (???!!!) bI explained again I just want to pay for additional luggage she again disappeared and then told me it would cost 100€. However I got a mail from you where it's written that it costs 66€ (image attached). She was rude, kept on interrupting me, didn't explain why there is a discrepancy between prices. When I asked her to send me an email with a contact where I can complain she hang up on me.
This is not only unprofessional but also outrageous.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com My booking number you can find on the image I send you, the original booking number was: WZJNUD.

I hope to hear from you soon

best

ewa Kemble

Travelgenio
Travelgenio

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018

Hi ewa Kemble. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

Ew