[Resolved] Travelgenio / call center stuff and payment system

Spain, Germany

I tried to book a ticket from your website on 08.06.2017 and your system showed me the please check card info and try again. I was just received my card and I thought maybe that's because your system gave error. After 2 days later when I active my card I book ticket via your website and this time its completed. But for return ticket system give error about card limit and I called your call center, call center guys told me they cant help and hang up my phone twice! But I called in 24 hours after I book the second ticket. They didnt inform me about 24 hours rule which is you can cancel the ticket in 24 hours for 30 euro! Right now I have 2 ticket. T6CW5W and MECG9I. I called agency in 24 hours and they just inform me about first ticket I thought didnt completed they should of inform me like ' its okay you have two ticket maybe we can not see this two ticket like double ticket because two ticket have a different departure but you called in 24 hours so you have a right to cancel second ticket for 30 euro'. They should inform me like that but they didnt please help me!

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2017

Hi Kamil. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

Ka