Transunion.com / no service.
I complaint at Transition about a blacklisting of Telkom.The lady told me that if Telkom does not react within 30 days, the blacklisting will be removed.Nothing happened.They did not remove the blacklisting.I have register's with transfusion, but it is totally impossible to get into my account to see what is going on.They unblocked my account, give me a new password, but nothing is working.
Somebody bought a cell phone for the 5 time on my name at Telkom mobile.Telkom has done nothing about it although I informed them about the problem.The police at Wierdabrug refuse to do something about it.
All I whant to do is to make contact with someone at Transunion, but invain.
More Transunion.com Complaints & Reviews
- Transunion South Africa - anyone can blacklist anyone in south africa 
- Transunion - scam and fraud! 
- Transunion - blocks my government mandated free credit report 
- Transunion - unauthorized charges 
- Transunion Class Action Lawsuit - alot of people who filed a claim got ripped off 
- Transunion - poor customer service
- Transunion - bad company and service
- Transunion - payment in arrears
- Transunion - credit scoring needs to be reformed in the u.s.
- Transunion - debt review appears on report which is in-correct - not getting any help in removing this