Trampolines and More / fraudulent website

charged 80.31$ for a trampoline enclosure that was never received . 1-877# always indicates same message ...due to warehouse expansion all of the lines are currently down - pls email customerservice@trampolineandmore.com. Nothing.

Bb

Comments

• Co
      12th of Jul, 2011

i order and trampoline mat for 124.00 ..when mat came it was defected the company claim they were gonna send another they didn't i'ts going on 3 weeks..this is ### i want my money back they want return my calls at all...

• Gl
      26th of Apr, 2013

I disagree. Trampolines and More has amazing Customer Service. Sorry you had a bad experience, but they have gone over and beyond for me. I received a broken part in my first order, and they promptly send me a replacement as quickly as they could manage without charging me anything extra or even asking me to return the broken part. Following that, I realized that I had ordered the wrong size and once again they promptly helped me fix the problem and are sending me a whole new order. Their customer service is excellent...there is someone answering the phone or returning emails during regular business hours, and they are pleasant and fantastic to talk to. OUTSTANDING

• Le
      19th of Dec, 2013

I've been trying to order a trampoline tent for 3 weeks now. No one ever picks up when you call it Christmas who doesn't have extra customer service help around this time of year. I'm really beginning to believe this company is a fraud!!

• Me
      5th of Mar, 2014

I am pleased despite all the negative reviews I've seen, I ordered 15-5.5 springs for my trampoline only to receive 5 days later 15-3.5 springs on a Saturday so waited till Monday true they did not answer their phones but with in an hour of my email to them I received a quick response apologizing and a reference number to a new order they were shipping out to me with the correct order.