Tracfone / incorrect deduction of minutes
Following a 2 minute call to 411 Directory Assistance, I noticed that 50 minutes were deducted from my phone. Several calls to Customer Service including a Supervisor yielded no explanation nor assistance. All of them stated that my phone was working fine and they do not know why 50 minutes were deducted. They refused to look at my records even with my authorization to see what calls were made and the length of those calls. The supervisor suggested that I not use 411 anymore since the problem must be coming from them. Huh??
I have 2 phones with them and as soon as the minutes run out (shortly at the rate they are being deducted) they will be cancelled and replaced with another service.
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - not receiving my safelink minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - financial fraud via text from (775) 229-3294 to (424) 286-0552 
- TracFone Wireless - no call forwarding! 
- Tracfone - they would not transfer from son's phone to mine 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes