TracFone / tracfone repeated overcharges.

1 9700 N.W. 112th AvenueMiami, FL, United States Review updated:

Tracfone has consistently recorded up to double 'units' (minutes) on my dialed and received calls. I have called them repeatedly about the issue. Speaking to three different tech reps over the past three months, I have provided details on the number of units I began with on date 'x', the number of units I should have been charged for my total dialed and received calls (as recorded in my phone), and the number of units I was actually charged. Each time I called I spent about 30 minutes on the phone (my landline) with Tracfone only to be told everything is OK... when it obviously is NOT OK. The folks at tech support (obviously India) appear to be quite capable at providing test codes and interpreting response codes, but have no ability to understand that regardless og the 'tests' they're told to run, I am still being overcharged. Next stop... FCC.

Va

Comments

• Us
      27th of Jul, 2015

I called a spam number back to tell them to stop calling. 20sec. max. When I hung up, it showed 8min+ used! This is a triple-minues TracFone. I am a low-time user, but this thing is MURDERING me on my minutes. I will start keeping track. This filthy F-ing liars. Bad enough I have the scammers calling me, and TracFone's own promo spam texts waking me up, but now this [censored].

Their website is an abomination of non-functionality. Never once in my life on three different browsers have I been able to purchase time.