Tracfone / tracfone repeated overcharges.
Tracfone has consistently recorded up to double 'units' (minutes) on my dialed and received calls. I have called them repeatedly about the issue. Speaking to three different tech reps over the past three months, I have provided details on the number of units I began with on date 'x', the number of units I should have been charged for my total dialed and received calls (as recorded in my phone), and the number of units I was actually charged. Each time I called I spent about 30 minutes on the phone (my landline) with Tracfone only to be told everything is OK... when it obviously is NOT OK. The folks at tech support (obviously India) appear to be quite capable at providing test codes and interpreting response codes, but have no ability to understand that regardless og the 'tests' they're told to run, I am still being overcharged. Next stop... FCC.
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - transferring minutes, texts data
- Tracfone - lunar 3 / customer service
- TracFone Wireless - loss of minutes when transferring phone numbers
- TracFone Wireless - unethical behavior
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!