TracFone — missing minutes from account - again
This company on numerous occasions had deducted paid minutes from our account, which were watched for this very purpose on two seperate periods very closely. When addressed the first time, it literally cost us approximately over 7 hours to replenish over 600 missing minutes taken from our account and then the secound time this had happened and addressed for a greater amount of missing number of minutes, they started sending us through their hoops. That's when we literally trashed their phone and service and the same of so-called customer service and changed over to Consumer Cellular, which for the use Consumer Cellular provides, it is a great service with matching customer service to Boot!!!
This is by no means a solicitation for their service.
WHAT IT IS, IS A WARNING TRACFONE USERS, TO WATCH THEIR ACCOUNT MINUTE USAGE AND TRACFONE DELETION FROM THEIR ACCOUNT CLOSELY AS THEIR DECEPTION IN ACCOUNT DELETION OF MINUTES LEAD TO YOUR LOSS AND THEIR PROFITS AND GAIN.
BETTER LUCK TO YOU!!!
More TracFone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone - phones can not receive calls 
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- TracFone - cell phone service
- [Resolved] TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- TracFone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert