Toys r us / no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores
My family and I love Toys R Us. (I shop online at ToysRUs.com as well). But unfortunately, I am a heart failure patient and need assistance at larger stores like Toys R Us. I should say, ESPECIALLY at Toys R Us, because when we go there, we are there for hours, checking out every aisle, buying things for our son but also for all the children’s gifts that we buy throughout the year. I can walk short distances without much trouble, but there is no way I can make it through a larger store on foot. I used to hang onto the cart for dear life and find little empty spots on the bottom shelves to sit and catch my breath, or I’d have to wait in the car while my husband and son shopped.
I have complained for 5 years now that the Toys R Us stores in NorthEast Ohio that I've been to, especially Niles, Ohio and Boardman, Ohio, DO NOT HAVE SCOOTERS OR WHEELCHAIRS for customers to use. They have done nothing about it. I'm going to write to the CEO next and see if that makes a difference, but complaining to the store and calling the Customer Service line have produced no results in 5 years.
More Toys r us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys r us - unauthorized use of credit card/fraud 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service