Toys r us / rude clerks... lack of in-store stock... online ordering a nightmare
Every time I have tried to order from their website they end up removing things that were labeled as "in-stock on-line" from my cart AFTER finalizing payment, most often with promotional offers or specials like free shipping. How can they let you go through several supposed real-time checkpoints in the process and not know they do not have the item or at least put it on backorder for you at that price/promotional offer?!? It's all a scam, even in-store. None of the three local stores had any of the buy-one-get-one-free Little Tikes toys at any point during the sale nor did they offer a raincheck. Ordering them online defeats the purpose because shipping costs more than the free item so it is just like paying full price.
I have had so many issues with Toys "R" Us stores and their site since November. The clerks are rude, the customer service is atrocious (when you can actually get someone on the phone) and their site is either designed to screw you over or out of date.
More Toys r us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys R us, Concord, North Carolina - didn't deliver toy and haven't given a refund
- ToysRUs - stay away 
- Toys R? Us - poor customer service 
- ToysRUs - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - my order has been cancelled