Toyota / safety
My name is jessica I owned a 2011 toyota camry. I was in a accident december 15th 2017. My toyota safety performance was absolutely terrible. I broke my tibula and fibula, my fibula came out of my skin. I was hit on my passanger side I was the driver. My left leg the farthest from the accident was the one that was broken. I am very un-happy with my toyotas safety performance. I had to have plates, screws and pins in my leg and cant walk, stand or drive for 8 weeks. The car was totalled in the accident which wasn't even a bad accident. The handling of the vehicle didn't meet my expectations either it was a factor in the accident.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Toyota Prius 2011
- Toyota Motor Corporation - My life threatening car !!!!
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaint
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system