Toyota Motor Corporation / service

Dear customer support!

I did not expect that with the purchase of the toyota camry car I would get a lot of worries and problems instead of satisfying them. Twice I did not expect to get such a slap from the eminent brand, unconditional trust, to which in my (and now not only in my) mind is collapsing day by day.
My car, transferred for repair on may 14, 2018 according to the order-along №s0012080 is still in the dealer center "toyota absheron merkezi mmc" azerbaijan and its future fate is not clear. Checking the quality of the car, as well as examination of damaged parts and fuel from the gas tank, which could give an exhaustive answer about the causes, and most importantly, the timing of corrosion of the petrol pump and the bypass valve the dealer did not conduct. Irrefutable evidence of incorrect use of this car by me.
My car is still in trouble even though 1 month passed. Absheron toyota service can determine the cause of the failure. I lose money and time. This is my third toyota car. I had before corllo and prado land cruser. But I had no problems with this cars. I bought toyota camry 1 years ago. Toyota was my favorite everytime. Please resolve this problem. Time and money have not expected more. I believe that the actions of the management of the dealer center "toyota absheron merkezi" endanger not only their reputation, but also the reputation of the toyota brand as a whole. I want to note that if the position of the dealership center does not change in my issue, I will have to address the media.

Yours faithfully, ravan rustamov