Toyota Motor Corporationinnova

I am from Lucknow my Car no is UP32 GE 3939, the car bought in the montb of May 2015 and has run only 30000 kms. The right window. Glass was not functioning since last two years it used to get stuck up and not get closed while closing sometimes it used to close sometimes it used to get stuck.

I have complained for tbe same on every service but it used to addressed and temporarily resolved but now it got closed completely.

On one full day of examination at Sahu Agency Chinhut Luvknow UP India. it was conveyed that the motor and swich both are damaged and would cost us some 20000 on payment and the glass will function then only

First of alll it took them 2 days to establish that the motor and switch is damaged and secondly wen it was reported every time in service why they did not check and replace, now since in May 2108 company warranty is expired they r trying to resolve a problem of more then 2 years and that too on cost.

It's cheating and poor management of tbe local agency. The service levels have gone down.

And it is cheating that thay did not repair in last two year.
I am highly disappointed with the service levels and cheating attitude of the agency. My vehicle is just ran for 30000 and is regularly serviced in Company service centre and now this attitude has left me felt cheated.

I hope u would take a proper note of the problem and shall help me get resolved the problem

Ajay Singh