Town Fair Tire / charging for services that come free
Veterans Day 2008: Upon having a 2pm appt. and not leaving until 5pm, and after listening to at least two other customers blast the personel for the same issue, while NO manager stepped in, I noticed I was charged for an alignment that comes FREE with my tires. Keep in mind, I did ask the Town Fair empolyee at least two times if it came free. But his selling skills or should I say, "improper wording" of a Balance AND Alignment being one in the same, made me think otehrwise. When I sent Town fair a letter via email, as of today 1/18/2009, not one Town Fair manager has even called me. Instead, I recieved an email to say, my letter would be email to a regional manager and that I would be reimbursed $25.00 ..Which still has not arrived... because they were waiting for me to reply (??) ~This was by far the worst expeirence I have ever had in their industry! I would NEVER recommend them to anyone.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever! 
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging 
- Town Fair Tire - terrible service &pricing scam 
- Hankook Tire - complaint about the bad quality of tyre.
- Town Fair Tire Centers - visa prepaid card
- Hankook Tire - rebate 2018
- Hankook Tire - New cars tyre is busted
- Hankook Tire - tire vibration on first 3 miles on ventuss1noble2 size 255/50r20