Tours4Fun / Fraud

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

This is regarding to the tour we booked from tours4fun on june 2015. Res number: E293317

Unfortunately, we encountered many problems:

1. There wasn't a stop in the Hoover dam, the driver took us to a store located far from it with no observation point, and of course got money from the store owner for it. We were really disappointed that we couldn't visit the dam like promised in your booking.

We had to book another trip that cost us 66Usd per person to the Hoover dam, because we wanted to see it. So we paid extra 132Usd because of this error in the trip.

2. In the reservation form there was no hint for extra 80USD per person for the west rim Grand Canyon, just the 25usd for south rim, although the tour guide told us it's not worthy to go to the south rim, because it's 11 hours trip by bus with no time to spend I the place itself.

3. We couldn't use the Tangir outlet trip...because the end point for it was LA and we are staying in Vegas.

4. In the first day I contacted your representatives that told me that I should go to the meeting point. We paid 50Usd per taxi, waited there for 2 hours...just to go back to Las Vegas strip...and your representatives knew that we were staying there.

5. There was nothing in the web site indicating the tour is in Chinese language...

Da
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Buyer, beware! By "international tour" they mean Chinese and the people who were foolish enough to think it was going to be actually international.

• He
      21st of Feb, 2016

Hello,

Myself and my family of 5 (adults) from New Zealand did a tour through Tours4Fun and visited San Francisco from Los Angeles return. We had an enjoyable Tour and did everything that was listed on the Itinerary. Perhaps we were lucky that we had no problems ? Our tour guide was Chinese and translated, most of the time, to english. For any one reading, you really need to read EVERYTHING, about these tours so that you fully understand what's what. Yes, it is for Chinese, but for the most part they do translate to english so be aware. You need to read all about OPTIONAL fees and MANDATORY. That way you have no surprises. I'm not completely convinced after using Tours4Fun that they fully understand the Tourism Business???? because i too asked for a full Itinerary, disclosing the name of the Tour Company, and Hotels because i like to do review checks before hand so i'm at the very least, aware of what to expect. Obviously, when you consider the price, you get what you pay for, and for my Group, it was to visit San Francisco, Yosemite and get back to Los Angeles. Yes, the start times are early, and the days can be long, but if you've done your homework then you would know your travel distances and be able to estimate how much time is spent in the bus versus how much time is spent out of the bus. After having taken this Tour, i was pleasantly surprised and happy. I am currently about to take another and will comment again. Kia Ora from New Zealand.