Tours4Fun / Fraud
This is regarding to the tour we booked from tours4fun on june 2015. Res number: E293317
Unfortunately, we encountered many problems:
1. There wasn't a stop in the Hoover dam, the driver took us to a store located far from it with no observation point, and of course got money from the store owner for it. We were really disappointed that we couldn't visit the dam like promised in your booking.
We had to book another trip that cost us 66Usd per person to the Hoover dam, because we wanted to see it. So we paid extra 132Usd because of this error in the trip.
2. In the reservation form there was no hint for extra 80USD per person for the west rim Grand Canyon, just the 25usd for south rim, although the tour guide told us it's not worthy to go to the south rim, because it's 11 hours trip by bus with no time to spend I the place itself.
3. We couldn't use the Tangir outlet trip...because the end point for it was LA and we are staying in Vegas.
4. In the first day I contacted your representatives that told me that I should go to the meeting point. We paid 50Usd per taxi, waited there for 2 hours...just to go back to Las Vegas strip...and your representatives knew that we were staying there.
5. There was nothing in the web site indicating the tour is in Chinese language...
More Tours4Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Tours4Fun - Avoid Tours4Fun! 
- Tours4Fun - Itinerary
- Tours4Fun - horrible tour 
- Tours4Fun - LIES! 
- Tours4Fun - misrepresentation 
- Tours4Fun - overcharge on all attraction
- Tours4Fun - refund needed on a tour that was never used
- Tours4Fun - money refund
- Tours4Fun - tour to ronda spain from malaga
- Tour4Fun - unethical behaviour