Toshiba Laptop / defective product
Don't buy a toshiba laptop. Don't buy at circuit city until you find out if Your new computer is really two years old already.
The key board looses keys that can't be replaced except by sending it back To the maker, the letters come off with use, the key pad paint rubs off, and The keys actually stop working, like "t" on my computer.
This happens immediately. If you don't have time to send it back to the Manufacturer, they will not replace it.
The battery was half dead also when i bought it and it caused me a lot of Problems with the computer until a toshiba rep told me finally to take it Out of the machine permanently.
I sent toshiba this information and they ignored it.
I bought a 3 year warranty and circuit city and they won't help either.
So consider their warranty in light of this.
Good luck with another product.
More Toshiba Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - damaged toshiba fire tv - replacement
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture